- 1 front truck
- 1 rear truck with motor mounts;
- 2 x 2 piece motor mount with 30mm mounting hole pattern for the motor (only this mounting pattern is available).
- 4 pairs of custom RipTide bushings for every weight and ride style.
- 2x rear tires with with 2x72T pulleys made of the strongest 7075 aluminum including a 6003 centering bearing, made speficically for the Hypertruck™
- 2 custom GoPro mounts on the front trucks.
- full titanium mounting hardware, specifically;
- mounting trucks to deck (8xM5)
- mounting the 2 piece motor mounts (8xM5)
- mounting the motors to the motor mounts (8xM4)
- mounting the motor mounts to the trucks (4xM8)
- NOTE; all locknuts are in AL.
- 2x front MBS Rockstar2 wheels with 2x kenda 8 inch tires mounted.
Obviously, having a Hypertruck™ that is designed to reduce and help correct speedwobbles does not mean it’s impossible to get any. If you have never experienced speedwobbles and don’t know how to handle them, this should not be the first truck on which to get them. Don’t attempt to go fast on these trucks thinking they’ll never happen or that the Hypertruck™ will save you. You’ll get hurt. Only racecars drivers will see the difference between a perfect dampers and shock setting and a terrible one. You need to be able to drive a racecar before knowing the difference. Same here.
But for those who have experienced speed wobbles before and know how to handle them, they’ll be pleasantly surprised. The Hypertrucks™ signficantly reduces that “oh shit” moment to something mellow and much more manageable.
The Self Correcting Speed Wobble Tech™ is achieved by a bunch of factors – weight distribution on the Hypertrucks™, asymetry of the deck, bushings, width of truck, length of deck, etc. It works on the Nazare™ and Nazare Lonestar™ that have very specific components.
Make sure you verify in your own country what the laws are concerning riding electric boards on public ways.
Also make sure to know if your country will charge you any duties for one of our products being shipped from Canada. You pay for shipping only through this website and are solely responsable for the payment of the duties that your governement will charge you when the product arrives at your doorstep, if any (some countries don’t charge duties). Make sure to inform yourself in advance to avoid surprises.